Wednesday 12 June 2013

Life Drawing 4th June and 11th June

I didn't get a chance to put up last week's life drawing so I am putting up two weeks worth now.


The first pose was this, I wasn't sure if I wanted to attempt it as it looked like she had been decapitated but I also like a challenge so went for it. It was the best of my work for the evening. 20 minute pose.

20 minute pose.



I decided to try and get her face in this time and spent too long on it and ended up running out of time for the rest of the body. 20 minute pose.



As a result of spending to much time on the face in the previous drawing I ignored it completely. 20 min pose.

These are the drawings from the 11th June session. 
I was particularly pleased with this session as I managed to keep the feet on the page! 

I liked this pose a lot, the only problem with this drawing is the leg is a bit to long. I think I've been over compensating at the start with the rough to make sure I don't lose the feet off the page. 20 minute pose.

20 minute pose.


This pose was an hour long. I used my mechanical pencil for the first time in about 2 weeks and found it surprisingly soft. May look into getting a harder lead and also getting a bigger sketchpad for longer poses.


No comments:

Post a Comment