Monday 29 October 2012

New work space.

I've recently moved in with my girlfriend to a new flat in London. This means I can set up a better work area than my last place.


So I've bought myself a new desk and lamp with a chair on the way. I also plan on getting some new digital illustration stuff soon. But in the mean time I'm going to go old school with some pencil crayons.

Here are some of my drawings since getting the desk.

Here is Dominic having an onsen bath in a slow cooker.

Here he is playing with his friend Mr Ernest Cuddlesworth.

As it's almost Halloween I drew him dressed as Frankenstein's Monster.

Sorry for the poor quality (drawings?) photos, took them on my ipad. I'm sure I will get around to some non-Dominic drawing soon :P

Also here is a photo of the real Dominic in monster slippers:






No comments:

Post a Comment